System Pictures & Description

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: B200 open baffle

wudi said:
Did you do any passive corrections on the B200?
At the visaton home page (B200 Dipol) they drop the heights with
1.5 mH and 15 Ohms parallel. I have never heard the B200 nor an open baffle, so i´m interested.

Got a URL? The R & L in series and shunting the B200. I would really like to try that (and am sure to have enuff spare parts to easily do it)

greetings from the mountains

Around here we say we live on a mountain but you'd probably just call it a hill :)

dave

My System

This is my home systems, the cabinets and speaker were built by me, in my shop. The speakers are bass reflex with the mid being sealed. The woofers and midrange driver are Davis and with Scan Speak tweeters. Amplification is a balanced Zen preamp, a Krell KSA-250 a PS Audio cod player and a DAC I design years many years ago.

The Home Theater is a HD Mitsubishi TV and HD tuner, Toshiba DVD, Sony SAT, B&K 306 Receiver and JVC high performance VCR.

My current project includes a couple of Alephs 1.2’s, still have to purchase the transformers, another phono-amp and high performance DAC. My turntable is an older SOTA Star Sapphire with a Vanden Hull low output moving coil cartridge.

Attachments

• cabinet 1078_2.jpg
    cabinet 1078_2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 36,469
heres my adire audio kit 81m's (my woodworking skills bad at the time, getting better. going to rebuild cabinents over winter break)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

hafler pre-amp. hafler dh220 amp. and sony tape deck for practicing my italian. :eek:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

also sony 1270 crt projector.

(before final setup was done)

i took some pictures of my HT this weekend, but havent gotten them off the camera yet.

harman kardon avr-520 surround amp. old sony DVD player. elf 1.5 center channel. shitty bose cubes for the rest of speakers. and an adire audio shiva mkIII sub in a 1 cubic foot box. also infocus x1 projector and HTPC.