ZDL thread by Joachim Gerhard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What happened with this thread and project. It went to 96 pages with interesting discussion ( mostly ) along the way and the project was being built, then the thread just stopped. I was looking forward to seeing how it worked out and whether there was actual rather theoretical merit in the conmcept. Been nothing since late April.
jamikl

The speakers i designed for Sonics are now build in California under the brand Spiral Groove with some improvements concerning mechanical construction and quality of the crossover parts, wiring and connectors . I am still the designer there. I also now founded a new company in Germany, Suesskind. There will be speakers and electronics. We also provide design service in terms of speaker and electronic developments. There will be a website soon but it is not online yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.