Glasses - a floor standing speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Idea
Apple's design delight knows no bounds, even obsession translates into their own projects. That's how the idea came to "Glasses", another column in a minimalist style floor, simple shapes, smooth shiny surfaces, and I think successful combination of black and white. I wanted to refer to the design of other projects, " The Book of Sound "and" iPC ', which resulted in the use of the same type of material, Plexiglas. Anyway, here you go.

A little art
The columns are two-way, low-medium tone speaker that STX GDN-18-130-8-AKX , while the high tone is a Vifa DX25 , everything in the bass-reflex system in a simple box made ​​of MDF. The case is divided into three chambers, the upper empty the tweeter speaker, the center's largest bass and bass-reflex, and the lower the load in the form of sand. Everything is properly glued, twisted, suppressed and finally covered with a thin plexiglass. The material was bent on the heat with one lane of white and black cut two smaller pieces. At the end I put a couple of details in the form of portals to connect the cables and pins on which the entire structure stood. You are cordially invited to visit the gallery.

Photo!

DSC00320.JPG

STX18%20VIFA%2025%20DX.jpg

DSC00325.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.