TL speaker pictures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, pls find attached pictures of TL speakers. Based on Rogers and Pro9TL with mods over the years. Latest change, in one side only so far, is ATC 234SL. The other side is shown as was, with KEF B139, and in current state - stripped for new front panel. The Coles units were disconnected when the ribbons were installed. The sides are covered with carpet tiles, the metal blocks on top help anchor to the bolts into the concrete floor, and the sides have round pipe insulation to reduce diffraction. rgds to all,

Attachments

• LH in room.jpg
    LH in room.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 244
  • RH front off.jpg
    RH front off.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 234
  • open box.jpg
    open box.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 227
  • LH front off.jpg
    LH front off.jpg
    886 KB · Views: 225
Charles - when I put the first one in (I always do any change to one side at a time and try to characterise the difference) I wished I'd bought them earlier. They are a significant improvement on the T27 and 4001. I did, of course, change the crossover and that may have contributed to the difference. Since then I've never felt any urge to 'upgrade' them. But I haven't had vast experience of listening to other tweeters so my opinion is based on very limited evidence! rgds

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.