Daniel Hertz Levinson M1 wow

Well he designed a Hi Eff speaker kudos for that. THe edges around the drivers would seem prone to producing a lot of diffraction, the edges of the front baffle does have enough of a radius. The horn will probably a lot of HIM's. As others have said get a Geddes system or build your own correctly and save a lot of $$$$.

saw these, saw the price tag, laughed so hard i shot coffee out my nose.

I'm positive they're marketed as giving you an orgasm each time you listen, without a Mrs, or a book.
That makes it the best investment you ever made, questionable how safe it is to hand Marky-L cold hard cash.

(plus how the H to flush the taste of having nookie with a granny)

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
So for cost of $2000 in drivers/horns, maybe $200 in x-overs, $400 for the box, one could clone the M1? It is bi-amped so really only crossover is for tweeter horn and 12 in mid bass. Probably 1200 Hz? Does anyone know what the x-over point is? A budget version could probably be made with Eminence driver substitutes. Under $3k for the whole thing.

So for cost of $2000 in drivers/horns, maybe $200 in x-overs, $400 for the box, one could clone the M1? It is bi-amped so really only crossover is for tweeter horn and 12 in mid bass. Probably 1200 Hz? Does anyone know what the x-over point is? A budget version could probably be made with Eminence driver substitutes. Under $3k for the whole thing.

Yes, pretty much.

They've been mentioned in another thread including the actual driver list.

damn this world! :D
41d3297be99d06ea7c0f.jpeg

medvedev-audio.jpg

putin-medvedev-kefir.jpg

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Actually, I was serious but now that you say it, I recognize the faces - just did not expect politicians to be on a DIY forum post. So, basically it shows that the M1 is used by the elite who literally eat caviar and drive Bentley's. The $200k (?) turn table monstrosity made with solid irridium billets makes sense now. :)