Bmm Electronics / Europe Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Thanks for the tip, Helmuth. I've just made up an order from RumoH and was pleasantly surprised at the very reasonable postage. The order included a pair of 3" ports- these send the Parts Express shipping calculator into a spin. It didn't seem to matter what I added, the postage didn't change from 24.30 Euro (about AUD30) and had to hold myself back from ordering too much. At least I will now have have two pairs of tweeters for upcoming projects (Audax and Monacor) without having to pay USD60 for freight.

As an aside, I found the DATS system (speaker parameter measuring) online and as matter of interest added it to my cart. The DATS, which consists of a CD, some cables and a reference resistor, weighs about 350g with the bonus free scales for weighing objects for the "added mass" method, was quoted at USD53 for the cheapest available postage/freight method. PE would no doubt ship it in something the size of a shoebox. With shipping costs like this I'll be looking to Europe for better value.

Apologies

Dear Forum members,

My name is Jean Benoist and I am the owner of Europe Audio.

Because of urgent private affairs end 2013 and beginning 2014 I was unable to offer many of my customers the time and attention they deserve and for this I offer them my most sincere apologies.

Europe Audio is a small private owned company and next January we will be in business for 14 Years. In these years we offered our services to a large group of very satisfied customers and we like to continue this for many more years but we realize that to be able to do this we really depend on your trust. We are doing our utmost to get back to have the excellent performance we have offered to you in the past.

I trust that apart form the emotional damage no financial damage has been inflicted however if this is the case please contact me with a private message and I will find a way to compensate you, I am a member of this forum.

Sincerely yours,
Jean Benoist
Europe Audio

Hi Jean Benoist (very Frenchy your name ;)) ,

Happy to see you here !
Happy costumer too with Europe Audio, like a lot the quality of service and reliability. Never disappointed. I would like you carry on your efforts.
You could see here my projects with drivers from Europe-audio :).

I have a question :
Who is audio.nl ? Look like a lot to Europe-audio.com.
Has a relation with your company ?
I receive mails from this website.

Regards.

Hi Jean Benoist (very Frenchy your name ;)) ,

I have a question :
Who is audio.nl ? Look like a lot to Europe-audio.com.
Has a relation with your company ?
I receive mails from this website.

Regards.

Thank you for your kind reply !

NO audio.nl is not our activity, and I don't understand why you think it looks like the europe audio web site :( blocky !
No really they are also Dutch so they must be nice guys too !

I am having a bad experience with Europe-Audio.
Around the 15/10/2015 I bought some equipment from them and today 6/12/2015 haven't received anything from them. I have tried to contact them several times, by email and phone, to get some feedback on my order but never got and answer from Europe-Audio, as the time passes the more I feel like I have been scammed.

I ordered a measurement mic from Loudspeakers Freaks, and the delay is abnormally long.
I ordered it back to 2016/08/04 and as today (2016/09/16) it is still in pending state.

I emailed them multiple times, and i got no answer about the status of this order.

Two days ago i sent an email to all the email addresses they expose to public, making it clear i would spread the word if i got no answer with 48 hours.

And of course i got no answer.

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE or EXPECT VERY LONG DELAY AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

I ordered a measurement mic from Loudspeakers Freaks, and the delay is abnormally long.
I ordered it back to 2016/08/04 and as today (2016/09/16) it is still in pending state.

I emailed them multiple times, and i got no answer about the status of this order.

Two days ago i sent an email to all the email addresses they expose to public, making it clear i would spread the word if i got no answer with 48 hours.

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE or EXPECT VERY LONG DELAY AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

After this post and few others, i got contacted by Loudspeaker Freaks / Europe Audio representative, explaining me they didnt't answer to my emails because of holidays...

The item i ordered is apparently hard/impossible to stock, so they proposed to me a more expensive replacement for the same price, which i receive today (damn, that was fast...). This is fair.

So, as others said, it appears they are very bad at communication but don't rip off people.

Though, i wish i didn't have to act as i did to get a simple answer about my paid order.

Ok...I have some things in my basket at Loudspeaker Freaks and emailed them a question on possible shipping destinations. I have not received a reply yet and feel worried to order from them after reading this post...It is going to be my first order.

Is it better to order from the States rather? I stay in Africa and have very quick connection from Germany (2-3 days). So, I always look for an online store tht ships to Germany. From there it is super quick to get it to me...

Hi guys,

I'm from Italy and I'm here just to warn you about the reliability of Loudspeakerfreaks.com. (Europe Audio)

That's the fact:

3 month ago I bought 2 Dayton DC450 for "only" 400€.
After a month of silence (I was hope for holiday) I start to write them about one E-mail per week and that they never answer me.
They never answer me at any of the phone numbers on their website.
Now, at 21 October I can't touch with my hands neither the Dayton nor my money.

So, I'm lost 400€ (because they don't accept Paypal, so I can't get a refund).
Please, don't trust in Loudspeakerfreaks.com.

Just my 2 cent

Federico

Hi guys,

I'm from Italy and I'm here just to warn you about the reliability of Loudspeakerfreaks.com. (Europe Audio)

That's the fact:

3 month ago I bought 2 Dayton DC450 for "only" 400€.
After a month of silence (I was hope for holiday) I start to write them about one E-mail per week and that they never answer me.
They never answer me at any of the phone numbers on their website.
Now, at 21 October I can't touch with my hands neither the Dayton nor my money.

So, I'm lost 400€ (because they don't accept Paypal, so I can't get a refund).
Please, don't trust in Loudspeakerfreaks.com.

Just my 2 cent

Federico

Keep emailing them you will get your drivers eventually. At least that's my experience with them. Lousy communication and unreliable stock predictions but I've always received my items albeit very late.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.