Great Waveguide List

I can't see the images you have cross-posted. Do you have a link to the original post? Or can you post it again with freshly loaded images? :)

I think I figured out what the issue is. From what I've heard, people can't see links from imgur unless they have an account.

Alternatively, the poster (me) can modify the URLs.

I've started modifying my URLs going forward. But if you can't see the pics I post, try signing up for an imgur account and see if that helps. It takes all of two minutes to sign up.

midrange WG?

Attachments

• China_WG.jpg
    China_WG.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 413
In UK you have these guys: Log into Facebook

And then the copies from Chinese manufacturers.
The original ES1.0 | ES | Products | KV2 Audio
The copy ProHSaudio KV400 High And Middle Range Horn for PRO Audio Cabinet 400L*400W*209H , Parts & Accessories For Audio Speaker|Speaker Accessories| - AliExpress

Not sure who these are a copy of but looks nice. ProHSaudio Cinema Speaker Horn Mf+Hf ,Size 428.6L*414.6W* 98H,1'',HF 1", MF C/146 Throat|Speaker Accessories| - AliExpress

And then there is a bunch of function-one copies..

I’m not saying it’s right to support theft of intellectual property and so on but, who am I to judge?

Last edited:
I don't get the funktion one copies, surely they are useless without the special driver that the phase plug screws into?

I don't get why anybody would want Funktion One copies like these:
HORN 3PC Als Ein Satz Ohne Halterung Fur Pro Audio System, linie Array Horn Von Teile & Zubehor Fur Audio Lautsprecher|Speaker Accessories| - AliExpress

The originals sound terrible IMO.
Oddly enough they are kinda ok about 30deg off axis but on axis the sound is just really bad.

Last edited: