Neodymium Magnets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks, no problem.
I did a search of the forum and didn't find anything useful.
Thought I was in the Loudspeaker forum when I made the new thread but saw my mistake after the post. Won't happen again.
It would be great to find an 8" to 12"speaker for a guitar amp
or pro gear.

Sam

I don't think you'll find such an animal. At a guess, I'd think that due to the expense the most likely speakers to use rare earth magnets would be hifi, not guitar, although I haven't looked into guitar-related things in a while. The last cabinet I bought was either the Hartke or the SWR, either way, it was several years back and things may have changed. Unfortunately, there aren't enough hours in a day for me to keep up with everything, all the time.

Grey

Seas have a dedicated mid with neoyimium magnet. Mq Quart (for car) have the outstanding Qsd 213 and 216 with neodymium magnets. And The Rainbow Reference line 260.30 (one of the best car speakers of the world, 7000 USD dollars) have also a mid/midbass using neodymium.

Audiolover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.