Crossover design from scratch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi People,

I'm going to build 2 monitor speakers (bookshelff type). Containing this speakers:

Fountek NeoCD3.0M RND BLK Specs: Click here
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And:

HiVi research F5 5" bass-midrange - Specs: click here
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I started a few weeks ago with budget speakers from Visaton and used boxsim to create a filter. But all the specs from the Vistaton filters are available for boxsim, is there any way I can do the same trick with other software? With boxsim I created something like this (wasn't final)

How can I create a filter for this set? I will need a 3rd order for the tweeter. I know you can just create a filter with tools like here:

2-Way Crossover Designer / Calculator

But would really like to see a graph like in boxsim, is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance for your support!

(ps. I still a newbie, don't make the replies to hard :p)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.