Thinking about CNO-T25

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I'm shopping for a design to build. I'm thinking CNO-T25, but before I commit to that I'd like to solicit opinions from this community.

I've built two enclosures for Jordan JX92S's, the Jordan TL and the GM 48. I really like them both, but when I swap them out for my Klipsch book shelves and when I'm honest with myself I find that I need some of the punchiness of the Klipsch's and I'd like to move in that direction, toward a more dynamic loudspeaker.

My room is 11 x 30 with my setup on the narrow wall, competing with a bit of furniture. This won't change for a couple years. Amplification is a modified Jolida 202. I listen to everything, trending lately toward string bands and latin jazz, downtempo, lounge, as well frequent deep dives into my library of alt/pop stuff going back to the late 70's. I'd feel funny going over $1000 US right now.

So! Do you have an opinion on how a CNO-T25 might fit my needs? Any other proven designs you think I should look at?

Thanks everyone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.