problem with FRC spreadsheet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Try posting this query at the parts express forum. There are a few active users of these tools there. I think that if you have the analysis toolpak fully installed and everything within is working OK, things should work. Many of the routines use VBA functions, so make sure you enable the Analysis Toolpak VBA option.

One other possibility is that your non-english version may be incompatible. I have heard that some non-english versions change the function names...but this is all from hazy memory.

Do other programs from the FRD pages work?

To fix this, click Normaliser, and under the response curve where you have loaded your FRD file, click the top button that says "extend top slope" underneath the curve you are trying to extract minimum phase from until you get "resample only - preserve bandwidth", then click "execute" under the same response curve. Once resampling is complete, go back and extract minimum phase - and it won't crash - i guarantee it :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.