Fostex FE107E Double Bass Reflex Enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering if anyone has tried the suggested 3 driver box for the fe107e.

How does it sound?

The suggested plan does not have any wiring diagrams so I'm wondering if this box is for a center channel or if it can be used as a L-C-R (left, center, right) for a small room.

I'm thinking of using it under my television in my bedroom and powering it with a cheap home theater receiver. If I go with a L-C-R setup, do you guys thing the speakers with interfere and color each other being that they are in the same box, or do you think it wouldn't matter much.

Thanks.

I asked a tech at Madisound about that setup and he said it was meant to be wired as L/C/R and used as a speaker bar. They have a special on the driver and I bought 2 and put them in the BR box suggested by Fostex. Sounds great and I plan more FR projects. I drove mine with the Sonic Impact T Amp with 10 w max. It fills up the room.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.