A Great buy!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Anone read the stereophile review ?

So—to $165,000, add another $100,000 for the four pairs of
speaker cables and balanced interconnects, for a grand total
of $265,000—and that's just for the amps and speakers and
the wire to hook them up with.
Preamp and source components and their wires are extra.

:)/sreten.

Ah, it would appear the picture which kind of made that comment make sense has disappeared/ been removed . I can't quite understand why? I don't think it was offensive? Mod care to shed any light?

Asides from that, $100,000 for a set of 4 speaker cables? WOW Is that for a particular length, I guess at that rate needing a few extra metres stretch would cost you a new car.

doogyscoot said:
Ah, it would appear the picture which kind of made that comment make sense has disappeared/ been removed . I can't quite understand why? I don't think it was offensive? Mod care to shed any light?

/B]

Ignore that, for some reason the pic works again... good ole cyberspace, it's a wonder more stuff doesn't get lost in there.

I actually find them quite discomforting to look at, It would feel like being stared down every time you sat down.
The stands are hideous IMO, though I doubt very much they are concerned about losing my potential custom.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.