Ultimate Open Baffle Gallery

Attachments

• grandinote.jpg
    grandinote.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 2,169
Hi! Trouble happened to me. I bought original membranes. Sent. I bought at the second hand. To me the manufacturer doesn't send to a straight line. Photos I attach.
If who is going to order similar keep in mind - pack DISGUSTINGLY! ! ! It already isn't subject to restoration. 0,33 grams weight - the price of repayment are 99 dollars! + transfer. I am very strongly disappointed! For such work of a foot to pull out a little.

+++
I even won't understand. The office died! through a site where made purchase I left a response, and to me didn't answer. It means at them norm. Actually it is a huge minus in reputation of firm.

0090365.jpg
8219095.jpg
6524481.jpg

Last edited:
Speakers from SoulSonic models Impact (horn loaded) and Impulse (std. baffle)..

Note: only go to their corp. website if you want to be creeped-out by weird synth "music" :D (..though there are better pictures there):

SoulSonic Speakers

Attachments

• miro_krajnc_soulsonic_impact_wave_impulse_speakers_test_review_matej_isak_mono_and_stereo_sonus_.jpg
    miro_krajnc_soulsonic_impact_wave_impulse_speakers_test_review_matej_isak_mono_and_stereo_sonus_.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,258
  • soulsonic_miro_kranjc_baffle_highend_speaker.jpg
    soulsonic_miro_kranjc_baffle_highend_speaker.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2,283
I wonder why no one places the B&G RD line in the middle front of the woofer line. Then horizontal dispersion would be much better than with offset. Time delay can be dealt with xo/dsp. The corner model has a reallly fantastic idea!

I would love to see measurements! This (the left one) is a really interesting concept and I hope that someone will soon try to diy this! Go Slovenia!

Last edited:
OB Hits Mainstream! (Sort of)

These Urban Fidelity designs were featured on the TV Show "I Want That" on the DIY cable network. The company located in LA offers dozens of urban inspired designs from modern artists. The dipole design features a single cast frame full range driver with whizzer cone that is reported to be American Made (Eminence?) and retail for a fairly reasonable $399 pair.

Assuming the drivers aren't half bad, this could really help legitimize the merits of OB design to the casual listener. The art work might allow them to reach a broader target market, assuming people buy-in to the aesthetics.

Urban Fidelity Speakers by Josh Ray — Kickstarter

Products | Urban Fidelity
tech | Urban Fidelity
About Us | Urban Fidelity

Attachments

• OB.JPG
    OB.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,056
Nice :)

These Urban Fidelity designs were featured on the TV Show "I Want That" on the DIY cable network. The company located in LA offers dozens of urban inspired designs from modern artists. The dipole design features a single cast frame full range driver with whizzer cone that is reported to be American Made (Eminence?) and retail for a fairly reasonable $399 pair.

Assuming the drivers aren't half bad, this could really help legitimize the merits of OB design to the casual listener. The art work might allow them to reach a broader target market, assuming people buy-in to the aesthetics.

Urban Fidelity Speakers by Josh Ray — Kickstarter

These ones look pretty cool :)

7d267b9834c7c230c04eb47fe19d3098_large.jpg