original crossover schematics for clone ATC SCM 100

ATC monitors have practically always been active. The passive speakers are an afterthought for the 'audiophile' community.
Of their monitors only the cheapest models intended as surround channels are passive.

A mate of mine spent a day listening to various active and passive ATCs for his studio and according to him the passive ones are not nearly as accurate as the passives.
Thanks for the input, my final goal would be an active crossover with 6 channel amp, but for now I cannot do it for economical reasons and don’t want to have them collecting dust till I have the funds so…

Hello everyone, I have bought a pair of SCM100 that were used with active crossover and multichannel amp, but I'm only buying the boxes so I would like build the passive crossover by now. Could anyone confirm the updated schematic on page 6?
Also, does anyone know if ATC used the same crossover for every tweeter they used on scm100?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
First congrats on your find! Do you know if these active crossover and amp are still available? Greets, Mikel Le Roy