Data Sheet for Extremis 6.4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I haven't been able to find it either. It actually appears as though there isn't one. I've even come across a couple of outdated product pages specifically for the 6.4 version, with a llink to the datasheet for it, and it downloaded the 6.8 datasheet. You might have already seen the following, and perhaps it's what caused you to post this thread, but I just came across this as well..
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8613

Hi I didn't see that so thanks for posting it. I did find another thread about it on the same forum though... but not much use.

Having looked at the T/S specs I was planning to add a bit of extra mass to the 4 Ohm version since I have already built my box expecting the 6.8. The only think I really want is the impedance curve, I can measure everything else for myself.

Hi,

I was the Canadian distributor for Adire. Currently I am an XBL^2 licensee and have additional drivers in development; the SDX7 has just been released and the SDX10 and SDX12 are in process.

Please email me from my website if you want to take this offline.

Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.