Minidsp 4x10 and Nanodigi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't really have an answer, but I see a couple potential problems.

First, the 4x10 will only connect to USB for control purposes - not audio Streaming. Well, my reasonably current 4x10 HD will not accept a USB input for audio streaming.

Presumably you want to stream the same music to both DSP's at the same time ? If "yes", I suggest using a splitter such as this:

https://www.amazon.com/LiNKFOR-Digital-Splitter-Aluminum-Blue-Ray/dp/B07D1KHWGB/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1JUWSH7KZDD60&keywords=toslink+splitter+1+in+2+out&qid=1575589815&sprefix=toslink+splitter%2Caps%2C188&sr=8-2

Hopefully my comments help - even though I am not perfectly sure regarding your question.

Hi , i mean for configuration purpose, I use spdif for áudio. The problem is they use the same port , 543 I think .

Ahhh,

I am sorry, but I am not certain. I think "no". And, candidly, I wouldn't even try. You would run the risk of sending the desired configuration for one DSP to the wrong DSP.

I CAN offer that last week I did some comparisons between my 2x4 HD and 4x10 HD using the same computer. I was able to switch DSPs in less than 1 minute - normally. I had to restart my Laptop and reset the 4x10HD a few times, but I eventually found a sloppy USB socket on my laptop when communicating with my 4x10 HD. After supporting the wire gently, I don't have further restart necessities.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.