ASIO install

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I know this is the miniDSP thread and this issue is part of the larger issue of using the 2x4HD.

I have my 2x4HD in the system and working as a basic crossover and level controls.

The goal is to use the u - mik and rew to measure the room and put in a house curve. REW is installed on the pc and I can use the u - mik to record and "see" the room. However I can't seem to get ASIO to show up in REW and I think it is an OS issue as I haven't seen the ASIO dashboard either.

MiniDSP support gave me this link and it is what I am following:

UMIK-1 + HDMI on Win

I get the following error for ASIO and this is my machine OS and hardware.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS, I forgot to mention that the end goal is using the usb input and optical on the 2x4HD directly for music and not hdmi through a receiver

20180922_153402.jpeg 20180922_153232.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the ASIO installed and got everything talking/playing.

Now I am trying do do some equalization using the umik red and the minidsp 2x4hd.

What I am not finding is how to run sweeps when you are actively crossed over.

If anyone has an example I would love a link.

Laptop —> usb —> 2x4 HD —> Chan 1(left high) 2(left low) and 3(right high) 4(right low) —> 4 channel amp —> sats & subs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.