3way +subs and FIR. How?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm considering different options and wanted some suggestions.
Im up for diy with the sharc modules, but I'm struggling to see the best option for me.

I need 2 inputs with 6 analog outputs. These will control a 3way system.
Later on I need to expand to one more input, with two analog outputs (subs).

I want to keep it as compact as possible. All modules are up for consideration, but I need(read:want) FIR for all channels.

MiniDSP(s) will be be getting the inputs from a AV receiver, where I want the sub signal passed to the miniDSP, instead of the front channels, for subs.

I'm considering different options and wanted some suggestions.
Im up for diy with the sharc modules, but I'm struggling to see the best option for me.

I need 2 inputs with 6 analog outputs. These will control a 3way system.
Later on I need to expand to one more input, with two analog outputs (subs).

I want to keep it as compact as possible. All modules are up for consideration, but I need(read:want) FIR for all channels.

MiniDSP(s) will be be getting the inputs from a AV receiver, where I want the sub signal passed to the miniDSP, instead of the front channels, for subs.

PC (I use laptop) + Acourate + Motu 8A (or A N Other professional audio interface).

I have been exactly where you are, there simply isnt a miniDSP option (or other dsp board that I know of) with enough processing capability for multi channel high TAP FIR.

My build
3 way DSP XO | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.