Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

miniDSP Low cost, modular Digital Signal Processor (DSP) kits for the DIYer from miniDSP.

Old 10th November 2014, 11:37 PM   #1
freeman is offline freeman  United States
diyAudio Member

Default need help with nanodigi

Hi all,
I'm total newbie in computing and dsp but took a chance and purchased the nanodigi to replace my current analog active 3way. Set up was easy and tested all 6 channels with an old full range speaker to check my configuration. Hooked up to my speakers and it played perfectly for about 20 second when bass channel failed. I powered off an on and all channels stopped. I then lost connection and ability to synchronize with the unit. Any advice? I'm thinking of opening the box and trying the reset procedure. Any thoughts are appreciated. Regards.
Old 10th November 2014, 11:45 PM   #2
Davey is offline Davey  United States
diyAudio Member

If you can't achieve normal USB communications then try the upgrade utility and see if it recognizes the board in the bootloader mode.

You hold the white button on the board when applying power and then release the white button. In your plugin select "Restore" and "Upgrade Firmware" and see if the utility recognizes your board.

Dave.
Old 11th November 2014, 05:49 AM   #3
freeman is offline freeman  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
If you can't achieve normal USB communications then try the upgrade utility and see if it recognizes the board in the bootloader mode.

You hold the white button on the board when applying power and then release the white button. In your plugin select "Restore" and "Upgrade Firmware" and see if the utility recognizes your board.

Dave.
Thanks, Dave. Followed your instructions and all is good. I've been listening and playing with settings for about 2 hours. Kind regards.

need help with nanodigiHide this!Advertise here!