How is everyone powering their MiniDSP?

I have a MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced and I am using a very poor quality wall-wart PSU. As far as linear power supplies are concerned, is something like this a huge solution to a small problem?:

New version Finished 15VA linear power supply LPS 5V - 24V for choose + display | eBay

I would really like to upgrade the power supply to the best possible but I am sure it doesn't have to be as expensive as that. Can anyone recommend a good product in the UK, please?

I have a MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced and I am using a very poor quality wall-wart PSU. As far as linear power supplies are concerned, is something like this a huge solution to a small problem?:

New version Finished 15VA linear power supply LPS 5V - 24V for choose + display | eBay

I would really like to upgrade the power supply to the best possible but I am sure it doesn't have to be as expensive as that. Can anyone recommend a good product in the UK, please?

This would be better:

30W Hifi Ultra-low noise Linear Power supply R-core PSU DC5V 9V 12V 15V 18V 24V | eBay

Rush

I have a nanodigi plus four Khadas Toneboard dads running of one of these, seems to do the job well.

Test of Anker 60W 6-port A2123
Hi,
I have the same system as you.
All the Khadas have their own 5V power supply. But I have a problem on all the outputs. There is a DC voltage of 1,2V !
If I connect these cards directely with the USB connector the output are 0V, that is correct.
What do you think of that ? What can I do ?
Regards from Paris/France
Alain

I have a nanoDigi that I use the original wallwart,Wonder if I would bennefit driving it from a 12v battery?

I would suggest that a 12v SLA is not a good choice - yes, quiet ... but:
a. it needs recharging, and
b. the voltage supplied to the nanoDIGI could be over 13v (when the SLA is fully charged).

I too have a nanoDIGI; I started off using a 12v Sbooster linear PS - then I changed to using the supplied Meanwell SMPS ... but with an isolating transformer plus hash filter between the Meanwell and the wall socket.

Andy