miniDSP Xover with PEQ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
miniDSP community members asked for it, miniDSP Dev Team delivered! :)

For the past few weeks and most importantly right before Chinese New Year break, our team pulled out this major overhaul of our firmware and user interface. Following few beta site tests, we're confident we got it right!

With its 6 Parametric Eq on each inputs, 6 PEQ on each outputs, this tiny 3"x3" DSP board is now ready to tackle customized processing typically reserved to much pricier DSP solution. Flexible, low cost, easily upgradeable, we try to jam as many features as we can to give DIYers the freedom you need to tackle your unique projects. Hope you like it! :cool:

For more information, check out this page on the miniDSP website.

miniDSP Dev Team

Why don't move your dsp module's frequency response filtering to frequency domain? All it takes is add some memory. DFT -> Filter -> IDFT and sky's the limit.
I love that line: "All it takes is add some memory" ...
not sure I'd agree with that, as I think that there is a missing variable here not accounting the firmware dev... :)

Anyway, we can't perform FFT so unfortunately, it won't happen with this platform.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.