• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

MCRU NO.127 Floorstanding Loudspeakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lack of resources has prevented me from putting more effort into certain areas of the MCRU empire. The hidden gem of my product range
is an exceptionally good loudspeaker which was designed by Colin, Scott + Nick and has been reviewed by Hi-Fi World, I now have the pdf
of the review available for anyone who is interested to download and read.

Of course I use the NO.127 in my dem room (the smaller NO.101 resides in my other dem room) and it suits any amplification and a wide
range of sources, I have yet to find an amp the speakers do not like and they are not cable fussy either.

Anyone who is in the market for some new speakers can listen to them in their own home as I have shipping boxes or feel free to book an
appointment at MCRU towers for a listening session.

Retail is £2495 per pair see the website for details. The review is here.

MCRUNo127speakersmall_zpse0dae65c.jpg

MCRUNo127speakerback_zps6953e107.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.