• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Black Rhodium Twist Speaker Cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
43482742.jpg

Black Rhodium have launched a rather interesting speaker cable called "Twist", as it's name implies it's twisted to prevent pick up of RFI and is directional
as part of the design. Even though it only costs £3.50 per metre the performance is way beyond the price charged, HI-Fi Choice gave it 5 stars last month and were highly impressed with it.

Personally I think it's a great performer for the money and am using it currently through my 2nd system (Rowland Amps and SB Source). It is supplied off the reel or terminated with gold plated bananas for a small extra cost.

The HI-Fi Choice review is here.

Thanks for looking and you can buy the cable on my website here. 30 day money back guarantee if not delighted.

The above review, does not even touch on "directional speaker cable".
However it does have the following nonsense.

however the new cable has double the insulation thickness of Rumba which apparently provides greater protection against electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.

The above review, does not even touch on "directional speaker cable".
However it does have the following nonsense.

however the new cable has double the insulation thickness of Rumba which apparently provides greater protection against electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.

Nonsense indeed, luckily it is selling very well and all who have used it have said it's very good indeed.

After discussions with Black Rhodium their Twist speaker cables can now be sold with dealer supplied terminations which makes the price far more appealing, please visit my website to place your order as a 1 metre stereo pair terminated with gold plated z-plugs is now only £27.00 plus postage. If you require a different set of plugs fitting or indeed your own I am happy to accommodate any requests.

081500c9.jpg

Black Rhodium Twist Speaker Cables

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.