• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Belden 19364 Audiophile Mains Cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MAINSLOGO-1.jpg

Recommended and used throughout the world and originally discovered by Bob Crump of TG Audio Labs, Belden 19364 is an excellent mains cable for DIY power cords, I sell 100's of metres every month around the world, massive stocks are kept in my workshops, as an introductory offer to all members of diyAudio I am selling until further notice the Belden 19364 for £5 per metre plus shipping (at cost). Please e-mail or send a pm (which will be answered within 12 hours).

For constructing your own power cords it makes an excellent starter and will compete with designs costing much more, I have an extensive range of mains plugs (USA | Schuko | Aus | UK) and IEC connectors galore (IeGo | Furutech | Kaiser | Oyaide | Wattgate) so please get in touch for a good deal.

DSCF3908-1-1.jpg

You have just made a specific claim there - 'for the money it cannot be bettered'. Please explain how it is better than ordinary mains cable at 50p per metre IN A WAY THAT CAN BE SHOWN TO MATERIALLY AFFECT SONIC QUALITY. As a vendor you should be able to do that if your claims are valid.

Last edited:
I will not be drawn into pointless cable debates, if you have nothing better to do than type words about a piece of wire that't you prerogative, I have better things to do with my time.

Buy it or go away, simple really surely?

If you are that concerned about my claims as to how good it is read on the net the many positive comments about the cable. Pieces of paper with data and test results are no substitute for listening.

Funnily enough having sold over 1000 metres probbaly more in fact of this cable how many people have sent it back (as they are entitled to do so as I give a 30 day money back guarantee) in 6 years of selling it?

NONE

Have a nice day.

P.S Everything written by MCRU in this commercial section is the opinion of the author.

Hello, will this thickness (14 awg) suffice for a typical home amplifier? I have a 10-gauge Eupen brand cable which I am currently using for my power amp, and wish to try other cables too for my other components.

Maybe try something a bit thicker for an amplifier sir.

Look on my website we have over 20 diffeerent mains cables on the reel.

Cable off the Reel - MCRU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.