Hello from Wasaga Beach!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello from wasaga beach!

Hey everyone. I tried posting a thread in the subwoofers section, but I didn't read the entire e-mail before I posted. It must be because I am excited.

But regardless of that. I'd like to say a few things here...

I am braden. i'm just an average twenty-two year old Canadian male that enjoys snowboarding, snow-blowing the driveway, snowshoeing, and eating things i find on the ground.

i ride a 2006 Banshee Scratch freeride transition bike. and often commute to Toronto to compete in competitions. i've never broken a bone (thank God), but have gotten pretty smashed up doing various things. from a six foot to flat off a shed.

i like to party too. i throw parties every other week in the summer. i take the generator out into the forest, setup my decks and mixer, bring out the Korg, and throw a local party for my friends. i have two Pioneer CDJ-800mk2s, a Numark mixer and effects processor, two Technics SL1200s, and a Stanton T80. and all that is running through a SB Audigy on my computer. soon I will get a better recording card, like an E-mu 1818m.

this is why i came here. my Logitech Z560s are getting old and i was thiking of building up my own set of speakers. i like the concept of the Z560's with the subwoofer being active. so i was thiking of building a 2.1 setup with an overly powerful sub, and some very exclusive monitors my dad has kept stored from the 70s. I belive the name was Aurotone or something. i'll post some pictures later

Hopefully my last post isn't gone forever. :)

Thanks

-braden

no, it's a bike designed to help people go from bmx frames to larger mountain bike frames while still allowing them to pull manuveurs.

here is a reletively recent pic of me riding in the basement
braden

thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I got around to getting all the wood required for my sub enclosure. i just have to get the amp and driver and i am gonna be ready to build my box. it's gonna shake the house! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.