finally...I am able to say hello to everybody and everyone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Initially I had some problems when I tried to start a thread or answer to another diy'r. However problems have been solved .....
I have started putting together a set of Leach low tim amps however I have seen on the forums that several efforts have already been started ....
I have over 30 years of Integrated Circuit design and I am kind of burned out working with such small devices and I have decided to get back to the old technologies as a hobby. Since graduation I have been an avid DIYr however when the family started growing the DYIer in me was put on hold ...presently I am in the process of setting up a lab at home as I have always wanted and since 3 of my four sons have already flown the coup it is then time to get back to my earlier interest which are music (blues mainly) and audio equipment.

So if I can be of help anyone in electronics ...please send me an email.

Thanks
Carlos (groov)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.