Howdy from Aus!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!

I kinda stubled across this site while contemplating my first (decent) DIY loudspeaker. Until about 20 mins ago i thought i knew a fair bit about audio! Boy was i wrong!

Very excited to learn more, and it looks like there is plenty of info here! But jeez, its intimidating now! (Baffle step this, Linkwitz that!?!?! :eek: )

cheers,
Andres

PS How come Scandanavian countries seem so well represented when it coes to audio?!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Andres,

It's amazing just how much there is to learn. Even after you think you have a handle on it, along comes another set of rules.

Scandinavian countries are well represented because they are smart people. Speaking of smart people, have you seen how many Canadians there are here? ;)

Good luck with your projects and remember to post pics while you're building. We all like to see others' work.

Cal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.