Hello from Hong Kong.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks martinlo

Cayin - yes the Chinese brand. I am after a power amp, preferably Cayin - EL 34, EL 84 or 6550.

I was going to go to ShenZhen, but I thought it’d be hard to find a freight company (to send back to Australia), and they weigh so much (about 25 kg) to carry back to HK.

* Considering time, effort, risk and cost, and I only speak English, would it be better going to SZ or Ap Liu Street?

rick57 said:
Thanks martinlo

Cayin - yes the Chinese brand. I am after a power amp, preferably Cayin - EL 34, EL 84 or 6550.

I was going to go to ShenZhen, but I thought it’d be hard to find a freight company (to send back to Australia), and they weigh so much (about 25 kg) to carry back to HK.

* Considering time, effort, risk and cost, and I only speak English, would it be better going to SZ or Ap Liu Street?

It is better to buy Cayin in SZ, because it is a Chinese brand and may be more easier to find in SZ. Many goods in Ap Liu Street are 2nd hand Japanese/European/US brand. It is much more expensive to buy Cayin than in SZ. It is better to have a Chinese friend in Hong Kong can go to SZ with you.
Please contact me if you have any problem.
ICQ#32960823
lomanhin@hotmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.