Hi guys!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey everyone! I'm Steve. I'm a hardcore computer geek who really enjoys electrical engineering projects. I love working on custom wiring jobs for computers and other electronics.

I live in the Annapolis, Maryland area. My primary hobby is hosting and participating in LAN Parties. I love going to raves, but I never take drugs. I especially love it when the DJ plays a track I haven't heard in a long time.

I've always been a fan of older stereos and components, because they seem to be made with higher quality parts. If only my Sony STR-6035A had an optical or coaxial input ^_^

thanks! So far, it's working pretty well. Another project I'm working on with a friend is to create an MP3 boom-box out of an old Cyrex 300 MHz network-boot system. It's almost done, but we're having a bit of trouble coming up with a touchscreen interface that doesn't cost thousands of dollars. So far, we've decided to use a Palm-3c running a winamp plugin to control the playing functions. I'll talk more about that when I get back to working on it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.