Newbie from England

Country flag -> Go to your User CP (control panel) and then "About me" and tab "Country", select your country and the flag will appear in your posts

Profile picture -> Go to your User CP (control panel) and then "Edit your details", then on the left of the screen you will see "Edit Avatar" and "Edit signature"

Also, make sure you to read the following thread about diyAudio posting rules, particularly rules 1,2 and 3 :

diyAudio Rules

In my opinion, by avoiding trolling with divisive issues about politics/religion/etc and respecting other members of the community you should be alright.

Enjoy and have fun !

cheers
.Pepe.

Last edited:
Country flag -> Go to your User CP (control panel) and then "About me" and tab "Country", select your country and the flag will appear in your posts

Profile picture -> Go to your User CP (control panel) and then "Edit your details", then on the left of the screen you will see "Edit Avatar" and "Edit signature"

Also, make sure you to read the following thread about diyAudio posting rules, particularly rules 1,2 and 3 :

diyAudio Rules

In my opinion, by avoiding trolling with divisive issues about politics/religion/etc and respecting other members of the community you should be alright.

Enjoy and have fun !

cheers
.Pepe.
For the life of me I cannot find anything called a sig line. There is an "About You" and a "Real Name" place.