JCricket in Denver aka mark - hello again

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Folks,
I am in Denver and registered here quite some time ago, For waht ever reason I settled at AK for quite some time. I had to take a break from there for several years to weather some of lifes storms. Anyway, I am really getting back into my audio hobby and Diy stuff. I have built many tube amps and a few E-Waves.

My next build is going to be a pair of frugal horns. Mydrivers are the Foster fe163's. I'll start a thread in teh speaker forum soon.

So hello again from Denver:wave:
Mark

Hi Mark, welcome! Another Denver resident here.

I was thinking it would be cool to get a few local guys together and build enclosures. My work neighbor has a nice wood shop with a CNC router. If a few people were interested we could have the CNC work done a reasonable cost. The Frugel-Horn is on my wish list.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

-JT

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Welcome,

Mydrivers are the Foster fe163=

A rare & quite nice driver. Just now working on detailing some BLHs specifically for these — HP.88 — with Scott.

HP88-colour.png

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.