Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Another Swiss
Another Swiss
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th June 2020, 03:32 PM   #1
pkaro is offline pkaro  Switzerland
diyAudio Member

Default Another Swiss

Though I've been part of these forums for many years at a low level of activity, I haven't introduced myself.

I'm in my early 30s living in Zurich, and have completed a couple of speaker projects (a small 2 way according to Tony Gee, as well as the 4-way dipole Nao Note II). I haven't designed any of my own speakers, and beyond wiring together some Class D boards into amps for the Nao Note IIs, haven't done much in the way of electronic components either.

I'm interested in optimizing room acoustics and listening to different DIY speakers and setups, so if anyone is in the Zurich area and interested in listening sessions and swapping ideas, PM me.

Musical interests lie most heavily in the classical tradition, everything from pre-baroque to modern composers, though there's plenty of electronic, traditional/folk/world, jazz, rock, etc. in the rotation.

Last edited by pkaro; 30th June 2020 at 03:34 PM.
Old 30th June 2020, 03:38 PM   #2
lindamar is offline lindamar  Spain
diyAudio Member

Hello and welcome
Hola y bienvenido

.Pepe.
Old 30th June 2020, 06:44 PM   #3
merlin el mago is offline merlin el mago  Europe
diyAudio Member

Welcome.

Benvingut.
Old 4th July 2020, 11:27 AM   #4
Pano is online now Pano  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Another Swiss
Welcome to finally posting on the forum!
Old 8th July 2020, 08:18 PM   #5
jyg is offline jyg  Switzerland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkaro View Post
Though I've been part of these forums for many years at a low level of activity, I haven't introduced myself.

I'm in my early 30s living in Zurich, and have completed a couple of speaker projects (a small 2 way according to Tony Gee, as well as the 4-way dipole Nao Note II). I haven't designed any of my own speakers, and beyond wiring together some Class D boards into amps for the Nao Note IIs, haven't done much in the way of electronic components either.

I'm interested in optimizing room acoustics and listening to different DIY speakers and setups, so if anyone is in the Zurich area and interested in listening sessions and swapping ideas, PM me.

Musical interests lie most heavily in the classical tradition, everything from pre-baroque to modern composers, though there's plenty of electronic, traditional/folk/world, jazz, rock, etc. in the rotation.
Hi pkaro,

Welcome!
I just discovered this section of the forum...and never introduced myself either.

I am also in Zurich and I have built some DIY 2 way loudspeakers from Troels Gravesen.
Besides, I am also interested in electronics and DIY projects as well.
Maybe we can arrange some exchange sometimes.
  Reply to this post

Another SwissHide this!Advertise here!