Another Swiss

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Though I've been part of these forums for many years at a low level of activity, I haven't introduced myself.

I'm in my early 30s living in Zurich, and have completed a couple of speaker projects (a small 2 way according to Tony Gee, as well as the 4-way dipole Nao Note II). I haven't designed any of my own speakers, and beyond wiring together some Class D boards into amps for the Nao Note IIs, haven't done much in the way of electronic components either.

I'm interested in optimizing room acoustics and listening to different DIY speakers and setups, so if anyone is in the Zurich area and interested in listening sessions and swapping ideas, PM me.

Musical interests lie most heavily in the classical tradition, everything from pre-baroque to modern composers, though there's plenty of electronic, traditional/folk/world, jazz, rock, etc. in the rotation.

Last edited:
Though I've been part of these forums for many years at a low level of activity, I haven't introduced myself.

I'm in my early 30s living in Zurich, and have completed a couple of speaker projects (a small 2 way according to Tony Gee, as well as the 4-way dipole Nao Note II). I haven't designed any of my own speakers, and beyond wiring together some Class D boards into amps for the Nao Note IIs, haven't done much in the way of electronic components either.

I'm interested in optimizing room acoustics and listening to different DIY speakers and setups, so if anyone is in the Zurich area and interested in listening sessions and swapping ideas, PM me.

Musical interests lie most heavily in the classical tradition, everything from pre-baroque to modern composers, though there's plenty of electronic, traditional/folk/world, jazz, rock, etc. in the rotation.

Hi pkaro,

Welcome!
I just discovered this section of the forum...and never introduced myself either.

I am also in Zurich and I have built some DIY 2 way loudspeakers from Troels Gravesen.
Besides, I am also interested in electronics and DIY projects as well.
Maybe we can arrange some exchange sometimes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.