Hi from Scotland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I've just got interested in building my own speaker after I watched a few youtube videos . I was looking at buying a decent bluetooth speaker recently but after seeing so many people building them I thought I'd give it a go, I'm a diy type of person anyway.
I'm not building from scratch and would like to repurpose a pair of old P.A type speakers. Both have 10 inch 8ohm speakers both blown, aswell as tweeters with horns, the cabinets are rated at 110 watt continuous 220watts program and 440 watts peak.
I was looking to make them both mono bluetooth speakers but I'm unsure which amp board to use as I have no experience and dont want to ruin the crossovers or blow the tweeters any help would be appreciated or if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be gratefull.
Also I would like to ask if this is advisable or if I should just start from scratch ?

apologies if this is the wrong place to ask first time using a forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.