Hello from Denmark (ARC D150)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Forum,
I am new here - been a professional engineers in research (audio compression), with an amplifier manufacturer (R&D in digital and analog Audio) and the last 20 years in the digital communications industry.

I have grown tired of my high end system with narrow baffle, high resolution sound. Now gradually building up a system that it fun to listen to (I have two Audio Research D150 under restoration) and some big JBL studio monitors - actually making a system from the period in audio when I thought listening to music was fun and gave a you a feeling of being subjected to something which touched you emotionally.

In connection with restoring the D-150's (I do that absolutely without compromise - respecting also the period of the equipment), I have noticed that the magazine "The Audio Amateur" has a sort of review of the D-150 in issue 2 1984 (Classical schematics). I do not have this article (naturally I have the schematics and the parts-list), but I wonder if some additional text goes together with this in the magazine.

Is there someone out there whom could be willing to depart with this issue - or just a copy of the article? I would be a very happy receiver/purchaser.

Thank you and best regards

Morten

P.S. If anyone is busy with a D-150, I have found an error in the construction which is present on both of my amplifiers (the high impedance feedback from the primary of the output transformer back to the drive V9 (&V10) is connected in in-correct phase for the right channel - thereby introducing a slight positive feedback instead of the negative feedback as intended by the design)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.