Hello from Indiana

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, I've been lurking for a while and finally signed up as I'm getting closer to actually getting started on my project.

I'm a member on the AVS forums and had some great help there a couple years ago when I first set up my home theater. Needless to say I quickly ran out of money investing in good speakers and amp and had to postpone my plans for a dedicated stereo setup. The original plan was to use the Oppo Sonica DAC with a Marantz 7025 Power Amp. Unfortunately Oppo has discontinued making their high end products, and hence my pursuit of building a custom DAC. I want to build something as close to the Sonica as I can get away with using some of the ESS or AKM boards available (with possibly upgrading components). I am looking forward to the project and would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.