Upcycling the unwanted!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Howdy yall, not much to say about me except my projects usually consist of reusing discarded electronics to build things.

So far ive made jacobs ladders, kirilian photography equipment, misc things that arc, or have a corona discharge. Music wise i just finished making a fuzz factory effects pedal out of an old telecom metal box, some jb to keep it all together. Generic resistors, caps and such.

Im here for help on my latest and greatest - been reading a lot about SymAsym5_3, its either going one of two ways use it for its intended purposes in a nice oak shell grounded to a chassis that was taken from a wrecked kawai electric organ or turn it into a guitar amp using the SymAsym5_3 as a basis- my problem is i have 5 holes to fill with pots, and theres no information on wiring up a tone control circuit.. so here i am!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.