Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Laissez les bons temps rouler
Laissez les bons temps rouler
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th July 2019, 07:40 PM   #1
BearWolf is offline BearWolf  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Laissez les bons temps rouler

My handle infers to my mother's decision to have a little animal as that is what my names translates to. I don't know what she was thinking of as I am sure I was more than she bargained for. Good for her, the German Shepard kept tabs on me, so trying to hide after mischief was futile.

Since early age I have been interested in music and the step to Hi-Fi was not that far. I remember growing up enjoying various music blasting on my B&W powered by my little Pioneer receiver from a record spinning on my Lenco. After a transplant from Sweden to the swamps of Louisiana little time could be found for my hobbies as duties were filled with those of parenting. Nowadays, I have more time at hand and a return to my earlier interests has been made possible, so I have invested in some nice speakers, a couple of sets of those with my wife's blessings actually, a decent receiver, CD player, tapedeck, and turntable, but I would like to expand it further with something homemade.

I work primarily with EAS, electronic article surveillance, and at occasions I design cranes or do forensic work for a PE. It pays to be versatile, more in one way.

A pretty much an unlimited supply of various electronics, scrapped or obsolete, is available through my work and access to professional CAD software does not hurt either on the other end of the field. Now, this enables for all kinds of tinkering and I have found this forum handy for aiding such.

Pardon my immense ignorance in this field but I would like to educate myself further so please bear with me and my questions.

Thanks for having me,

Bjorn
Old 14th July 2019, 08:08 PM   #2
lindamar is offline lindamar  Spain
diyAudio Member

Hi there, welcome
Hola, bienvenido

.Pepe.
Old 15th July 2019, 08:26 AM   #3
merlin el mago is offline merlin el mago  Europe
diyAudio Member

Welcome Bjorn.

Benvingut Bjorn.
Old 26th July 2019, 06:26 PM   #4
firemanben is offline firemanben  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

That's a long winded "hello" :-)
Old 8th August 2019, 01:38 AM   #5
taciskf is offline taciskf
diyAudio Member

Hi, good to see you!

Laissez les bons temps roulerHide this!Advertise here!