Old Guy new to Forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All
I thought I should introduce myself.
I'm getting to be an old electronics tech( 61 years), and occasionally browse this forum for tips and help.
I've been semi-retired from the telephone industry for about 12 years.
I do repairs to mostly musical gear, and tube equipment is my passion.

I do some hifi repairs but for the most part I try to avoid this gear, though I've been getting more and more requests.

My shop is in my house and I'd be willing to help out when I can.
I have a pretty good inventory of parts.

I'm located in Yorkton, Sk.

I've recently been given two Carver M500's to repair, and will be looking for some assistance here.

Not sure if I can post my website???

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Welcome to diyAudio :)

I remember a Carver thread from earlier in the year:
M500T Carver help?

We usually allow permanent links to sites as long as they are included in your signature line. Then anyone can click it if they wish. What we don't allow is random dropping of such links to normal posts in the hope they generate interest or business.

Thanx.
Not really looking for more work. Busier than I wanna be most days. Nobody left in the repair business because of our throw away mentality.
I hate to throw away good gear but it is getting harder to repair much of it these days.
Economically that is. That is a another discussion.
Looking forward to contributing to this forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.