Eatch it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's been a long time since i've been interested in audio components. Probably around 19 years(-+). When I got my license I moved to car stereo. When I graduated from high school I lingered briefly but moved more toward the performance and mechanical aspect of the car. I built/broke/built some motors. I got into drifting. That lead to small scale cnc machining, in my bedroom.

After almost 18 years in commercial printing and my third commercial print shop employee going out of business, I decided it was time to change industries. Going from working in front of a computer with music on demand to assembling automobile timing components, wearing ear plugs in repetitive and semi-loud environment, I needed music. The typical Bluetooth speakers were neat and some of them even audible in the louder areas. But I like to make **** and spending (+/-)$100 on what seemed sub-par equipment didn't cut it for me. Soo, here we are today... I have spent well over $100 dollars (probably doubled that and more moving forward) and have been asked "is that a bomb" but I created, in my worksite building what is by far the loudest system within the 3.5" speaker range.

So onto the build I guess, err I should probably save that for a build thread. Well, at any rate, my name is RJ and here I am :wave2:

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.