Good evening!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2017
Paid Member
Glad to be in this community. After surfing the web and craving to build something, I finally got my toe in these waters.
This forum is so huge and active it's hard (for me) to keep the orientation. But it's incredibly fun and inspiring!

I'm a total newbie and barely understand electronics, but I'm quite curious about all that fuzz. I like digging deep into a matter (like, do resistors "sound"?), so I'm confident I'll end up with silly questions here and there.

On the other hand, I'm challenged by being (swiss-)german speaking, and thus don't understand very basic stuff. Silly questions lie ahead...

I'll do my best not to bother the community all too much (even though I'm confident most are very tolerant.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Welcome to diyAudio!

Feel free to ask any questions, sure you'll get a little guff if the questions have been asked a 100 times before, but that's human nature. :) You'll also get a lot of help.

What sort of projects interest you?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.