In Over My Head, Down Under

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I live in a small apartment, I have no garage, no power tools, and have never touched a soldering iron, but I'm here because somehow I can't stop thinking about DIY hi-fi. The bug has bitten me, so they say (and being in Australia you know it's a bigger, deadlier bug than anywhere else).

My other motivation for joining the forum is that my girlfriend is going to kill me if I keep buying more equipment without any direction or know-how. Actually, no, she's very understanding, and even tolerates the 'other woman' in my life, an NAD Model 120 I picked up recently.

Now, I'm trying to pair this receiver with the right speakers, and I bought an old '60s single-driver pair, but I have no idea whether they are appropriate to use or not. Should I ask over on the full-range forum?

Thanks for any pointers. Looking forward to learning from you all. Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.