Hi from Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI all, my name is Andrew and i've been reading a bit of information from this site. I've started getting back into the "black art" of speaker building.

I've built quite a few standard kits over the years, ala a VIFA kit, a centre speaker and a few subs. Most have turned out pretty well with good sound.

I'm delving into something that is a bit unusual for a change, so thus the reason I have joined the forum.

I've started making spherical speakers. (I hear the gasps already) I have a few reasons, but mainly its just to try something different and I simply like the look of them.

I recently heard some Design Acoustics two-way speakers and was quite amazed at the "not too bright, not too flat" sound they gave.

So hopefully, I will be able to discuss some points along the way.

One small issue I have and I'm hoping someone may be able to help, I'm using a MacBookPro. It seems crossover software is pretty thin on the ground for Macs.
Anyway, that's down the track for now.

Cheers, and looking forward to chatting with you all.
Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.