Hello to everyone!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to everyone, my name is Leandro, I'm from Argentina, I have 34 years old. I have/had some hobbies and most of them are defined by the "DIY" idea, love to work and learn differents things, I love woodworking, I'm pretty good with mechanis, I'm a "always keep trying" lousy welder, I also play guitar. I wouldn't define myself as a "audiophile", actually I don't even like the word; but music it's a huge part of my life, everywhere, everytime, when I'm working, studying, cleaning, driving... Blues, Classic Rock, R&B, Hard Rock, Tango, some Jazz whatever, to me everything and actually life itself it's better because music; this was all my life and as I have bad memory sometimes when I don't recall something or I can't put a specific date/year to some past event all I have to think is "what I was listening at that moment?'"... hahaha, from there I can figure out what years was, what was my age or activity at that time. Anyway, I'll be moving soon to a bigger place and my first thought is "I need a bigger/better stereo system", this is the perfect moment to start planning and build my own speakers. Sory if I misspelled something or my english isn't quite right, obviusly it's not my native language. Glad to be here and thank you very much to all of you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.