xtechee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A little about me. I chose the name xtechee because I am a tech/engineer.
My passion since 1981 has been to made available to the audiophile on a budget, audio equipment that reproduces music in a way that if you close your eyes, is like being in the studio or concert hall. The instruments sound real,
The sound stage is beautifully ballanced, the each sound source is in its correct physical location as if on stage, You get where I am going with this. It is what all audiophiles dream about. We all dream about having the best, final equipment, where there is no better equipment to have in the whole world.
Some are thrilled to have it, some like to have the bragging rights.
Many of us work on a budget, many have thousands of dollars to spend. I want us all to have the very best at the get go. None of this selling progressively better equipment, in stages, until you have given all of your money away.
Over the years, I have gathered almost all of the standard test equipment, etc. to get me on my way to accomplishing this feat. More later.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.