Hello from Northern Ireland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello good people.

I'm a prolific DIYer and dumpster diver when it comes to electronics, RC, messing about with stuff in general.

I'm here because recently i found myself wanting for a cartable, bluetooth enabled garden speaker for occasional parties i have over here. Started digging and got a hold of scrapped Audi A6 with all speakers and amp intact. Which i'm planning in using to build said cartable.

Electronics dont bother me, but acoustic box does. Never done anything of the sort. Want to stick 4 speakers, sub and tweeters into same box. I know that my expectations are pretty low at the moment, but i do love me some quality audio, and just cobbling some wire into a junk box is not gonna cut for me. So...

Need to learn a lot so any pointers where i should begin would be nice. Too much info :D (as per usual, tbh)...

Help ?

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Welcome to diyAudio.

You are probably best asking about the speakers over in the Multiway forums as the intros section doesn't really get to much traffic, its more, well, for intros :)

Good luck with the project, and we can always move any thread around if it heads of in different directions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.