Greetings from Argentina

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi people:
I'm an older man (45) fully interested in audio, Jazz (and womans).
I'm an electronic engeeneer, but till now, i was working in telefonic software for Siemens.(not now)

I decide to begin in this incredible interesting thing (audio equipment construction). I'm interested in solid state class A amps. I was working in the construction of one class A amp.
The circuit is very common SE amp.
It's sound wonderfull (and runs hot!!).

So, the very best for all of you, guys.

(sorry for my english, may be not too correct)

Two womans is better than one!

And here is why:

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there. The engineer said, "I like both." "Both?" Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the lab and get some work done."

Nice to find a paisano here...

Hi, Edgardo.
I´m from Argentina also, though I´m living in Venezuela since one and a half year, due to labour reasons.

I do love hi-fi audio and classical music. Of course jazz, as it will be the decades-to-come classical music also.

Un fuerte abrazo.
Vamos Argentina...!

Marcelo.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Edgardo Cavalli said:
I'm an older man (45) fully interested in audio, Jazz (and womans).

old? These days adulthood starts at 40, and at our age (i'm 48 IIRC) we usually are just starting to get things figured out... audio, jazz, women... that is good

(sorry for my english, may be not too correct) [/B]

Your English is WAY better than my Spanish... I envy you guys that can do a 2nd language...

dave

Thanks a lot

to you all folks for your very kind words.

Marcelo: I hope one day you can return to our country. We need all the people we can join. (you know why)

Lisandro : Is good to see young people interested in audio.

Higo : same as Lisandro. and.....can we get "alfajores Havanna"?

Planet10: You are very kind. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.