"aravind's" friend frombangalore

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
"aravind's" friend frombangalore

hi "tcpip"

this is the friend of aravind (my name is aravind too)
ive designed the 5.1 system aravind was talkin about

well here the set up

ive got two loudspeakers (a 8" woofer and two 3" tweeters in each box) which im using for front left and right speakers

two 6" and two 4" drivers in a cardboard box i'd made

and the most important part a subwoofer (two 8" drivers in a cardboard box about 8cu ft in volume)
the setup sounds good at low volumes

about the 5.1 theatre system were about to make
the circuits for amplifiers are ready and im designing pcbs using
cad software(express pcb with which i cant print film for the pcb ) i got some pirated versions of eagle
pcb 4.11e but the the're not working properly

so i need a software to design the pcbs and convert them to a image file to make a negative and print the film (with some printer) also is it ok to use transperency sheets and print the
film for the pcbs on a laser or inkjet printer?

Posts.

Hi Aramosfet,
Welcome to the forum. You can post anything you want but please refrain from any talk about pirated software. It's not welcome here. It's a clean forum. Keep it clean.
Lots of free or demo software is available on the Net. Use the "search" function to find references to them on this forum. Otherwise you can also use Google. Many forum members use these very effectively.

Great to see that you have got a decent system using inexpensive materials. This way you will enjoy upgrading your system as time goes by.
Cheers,
Ashok.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.