Hello from Russia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. I'm Sergey from Russia. I joined diyAudio some time ago when I was browsing internet searching for some audio solution. And I never posted here. I'm not an active user but I'll be around.

I hope to gain some experience here and build my own solid state and tube amplifiers someday. I'm looking for ready DIY amplifiers worth buying, because I don't have enough knowledge to assemble it myself. However, I think I'll choose regular used model this time.

Glad to join you.

Welcome to the world's finest forum for DIY audio! I remember when I started with my very first project a dozen years ago; it was a simple Gainclone amplifier that showed me the vast potential of this hobby. A lack of knowledge is no obstacle - Here are megatons of knowledge incarnated in thousands of friendly fellow members.

Have fun! :spin:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.